« Grading System in Japan | Main | ヘルシアウォーターがおいしい »

January 07, 2008

BPUMP2へ行ってみた

Bpump2_01 It has been about a week and half to go climbing in a gym... Most of the time I was outside which is less expensive than indoors... Of course, the outsides rock that I have gone to are all free:)

I usually go to PUMP 2, closer to my home, for climbing however they are off on Mondays... I cannot assure my work for the week and whenever I have time on Monday, I want to climb in the gym. So I have to either go to BPUMP2 at Yokohama or J&S at Ebisu. J&S is small but closer. but I rather climb in bigger BPUMP2.
BPUMP2 is has only the bouldering space but huge. I see many familiar faces from Mitake outside climbing; many are very strong climbers and I start to know them... Recently BPUMP2 changed several holds on both the 1st and the 2nd floor. I left some problems.... oh well. New problems are awsome but very hard. Rating is very hard, I think.
The very last photo is questionable... I thought jentlemen starts with "g", oh well... I can still read it, ahahaha.

約1.5週間ぶりのジムです。ほとんどお外で安上がりに登ってました(笑)
 いつもクライミングジムは家から若干近いために中野島にあるPUMP 2に行きますが、月曜にやっていないので、月曜に行けると思った日は、他のジムに仕方なく行きます…。候補は恵比寿のJ&Sと横浜のBPUMP2です。J&Sは近くて便利なのですが小さいので、時間がありそうだったら横浜のBPUMP2へ行きます。今回はBPUMP2へ行きました。たくさん課題があるからいいですよねヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ ワーイ
 BPUMP2でも御嶽でよく見る顔ぶれがあり、知り合いが増えてきました。ここ、強い人が多いです。たまに混ぜてもらってますが強いです(;・∀・) トップの写真は入り口からの見える左右のフェースと奥にはスラブがある。

Bpump2_02
↑二つ目の写真は入り口から左手にあるフェースのエリア。いっぱい課題がありますー

ちょっと面白かったのがこの更衣室のマーク(´ー`) ちょっとスペル違うかも?外人さんクライマーもいるからもしかしたら "J" からも大丈夫なのかもしれないと思い、ついついスペースアルクで調べてしまった(笑)やっぱり Gentlemen が正しいようです(;・∀・)

Bpump2_03
↑ちょっとくらい間違ってても気にしない(・ε・)

« Grading System in Japan | Main | ヘルシアウォーターがおいしい »

クライミング:ジム」カテゴリの記事

Comments

Love the sign! But I don't know which is better, the sign or the dude in the first picture with black socks and climbing shoes. Whoa!

Posted by: Darth | January 07, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Darth>
I see a lot of people wearing socks. I don't see them on the strong climbers tho... You know me, rihgt? My shoes are still ober smelly.

Posted by: たまりっひ | January 08, 2008 at 01:00 AM

コメントありがとうございます!
また、ブログを発見して頂いてありがとうございます。
どちらの方でしょう・・・どきどき。
スペルは読めるし分かるのでドンマイだと思います(笑)
ネタになって面白いですしね♪

Posted by: たまりっひ | January 08, 2008 at 07:27 PM

Climbing with socks is like using a condom. It just doesn't feel as good.

Posted by: Darth | January 08, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Darth, you use a condom when climbing? On your your fingers or feet?

Posted by: Hungry Orange | January 09, 2008 at 02:23 PM

Climbing is the opposite of sex because you want as much DRY friction as possible. Climbing is like sex because black socks are a no-no.

Posted by: Darth | January 09, 2008 at 05:31 PM

Darth, climbing is like sex because after reaching the climax you forget about the bitch and start thinking about the next problem.

Posted by: Hungry Orange | January 09, 2008 at 10:54 PM

They have a jentleman's change room. I wonder if black sock boy just left his black socks on or actually CHANGED into them. That would be insane! About problems being like ho's I would agree. So a "classic" would be a bitch you just can't see only once, you just want to go back for one more taste. Naw what ahm sain?

Posted by: Sista Fista | January 09, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Darth & Hungry Orange>
Ya man, I like the dry factor about the climbing, ahahaha. Hey this weekend seems to be rain... Vegas would be sunny all day, right? Ahaaaa, I wanna go to Bishop dudes.

Posted by: たまりっひ | January 10, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Sista Fista, I wonder what Tama really means with 'rain', could it be a candlelit dinner with a classic ho?

Posted by: HO | January 11, 2008 at 03:45 PM

Luke, it is your destiny. You must return to Bishop and wear black socks with white tightie whiteys. Only black socks and tighty whiteys. And a bottle of healthya.

Posted by: Darth | January 11, 2008 at 10:56 PM